- Karate begins and ends in courtesy.
- There is no first attack in karate.
- Karate is for justice.
- First know yourself, then know others.
- Mind before body.
- Disaster is caused by carelessness and
- The mind wants to be free.
- Do not think of karate only in the dojo.
- Karate training is for a lifetime.
- Make everything karate.
- Karate is like hot water, if you do not heat it constantly,
it returns to cold water.
- Do not think of winning, but you must think of not
- Combat depends on the mastery of truth and
- Adjust your fighting method according to your
- Think of your opponent's hand and feet as
- Once outside your gate, there are a million
- Kamae is for beginners; later there is
- Kata must be performed correctly, but combat is
- Don't forget the light and heavy application of strength,
the expansion and contraction of the body, and the slow and quick use of power
- Always try to think creatively.